60A Fitzroy Street
FREE* Massage at Pizza E Birra on Valentines Day!
Pizza E Birra is treating couples to a FREE* 5 minute massage with every pizza purchase on Valentine’s Day.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, what will you be treating your loved one to this year?
Why not give something that really takes the stress off your partner’s shoulder, whilst indulging in your favourite pizzas? In fact, both of you can enjoy the experience and relieve yourselves of the week’s stress. Massage + Pizza = Does it get any better than this?!
Choose from 16 of our famous wood-fired pizzas, pair it with our mouthwatering cocktails and let the team from 3 Minute Angels spoil you with their signature 5 minute ‘Halo Massage’ (neck, shoulder and upper back massage).
Break the monotony this Valentine’s Day and give your partner something very special and unique.
Simply book between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm on February 14 and mention “Pizza + Massage”! Limited spots available, BOOK NOW to avoid missing out!
Please send us an email with your preferred booking time on 14th February between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm and
Bookings: By email only to email@example.com
*Terms & Conditions apply:
- Minimum purchase of 1 pizza applies per person (per massage)
- Guests who meet the minimum requirement are offered a 3 Minute Angel’s Regular Halo Massage™ which is a seated 5-minute neck, shoulder and upper back massage
- Halo Massages are relaxation massages only and it does not aim to treat any injuries.
- It is delivered while the recipients are fully clothed with no special chairs or oils used
- 3 Minute Angels holds a $20-M Public Liability Insurance.
- Angels will use iPads to collect names, consent and pre/post mood of each recipient.
- Email addresses will be required as the recipient’s consent and will be used to send the insurance receipts. The data gathered will be compiled into a report and will be sent to the recipient after service completion.
- Offer applies to dine in only. Not applicable for delivery or pick up
- Maximum 1 FREE massage per dine-in customer